A Message To The Cruel World

7:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

A poem

Let my words out, for I can't keep it forever in my chest
Let my wrath emerges, for I do not like the feel of it
Cause the taste of failure is too bitter for my tongue to endure
And it is better to spit it out before my guts start to burn

You may see me as weakling to torture or worthless creature to mock
But notice this
I am a proud human
Unlike a bird that would faint when its wings broken 
Unlike a fish that would sink and when it realizes it cannot moves its fins to swim
I am a proud human
And I would not halt even if your blades cut through my limbs, I'll walk with my face if i have to!

It is not a promise of success i'm writing
Just words of strong will and perseverance
I know I will fall again in the future, for I am not a perfect man
But my knifes are getting sharper
Even the dull ones will leave bruises

You may have me on my knees hundreds more times
But do not laugh nor brag to the devil
For no matter how strong the resistance
I will rise and rise again!
To challenge you one more time








a poem i wrote after my third failure in some scholarship program selection

0 comments: