Book Review: A Song of Ice and Fire [book one], A Game of Thrones

6:31 AM Unknown 0 Comments

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes,5 stars. This book is that much amazing! The vastness of the fantasy, rich with details, and the many types of characters with their own characteristic perfected the book.

Although with the level of my english, i have to admit I kinda struggle at first with the words and vocabulary, but having seen the tv series did help me with some terms in the book,though i don't recommend you take the series first cause of course it's gonna spoil it.

I love how George Martin play with words, how he slip some poet line in his stories. It makes the fantasy sweeter to digest in mind.

GENIUS! That much i would give for the author George R.R Martin!



"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
-Tyrion Lannister


View all my reviews

0 comments: