We Are The Best

8:03 AM Unknown 0 Comments

About a week ago, I got the opportunity to taste a feeling that I rarely find in my life. The feeling to be on top of the chart.

After hours of practice and all those seconds of nerve-breaking moments, my volleyball team came out as the champion of our university sport event.




All of the sweats broke out our skins and the screams we shouted had bring us to that very moment





when we can call ourselves champion.





I realized that it wasn't the international olympics or an event that prestigious. That it was just some college kids' sport competition.
But it makes me happy to think that in this tiny fraction of human population of the world, in a small community of people, and in a very short period of time, we, as a team, are the best.






Thank you. It has been a privilege.

0 comments: